Here at ONSCRA California, we warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for 365-days from date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or misuse.
We are not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your ONSRA California product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
What's Covered Under Warranty...And What's Not Covered
From the date of the purchase of the product we will provide 365 days free replacement parts if the product has quality issues. After 12 months, you will be charged for the parts we send you.
What is covered under ONSRA GmbH (our supplier) warranty?
The warranty covers the deck, trucks, battery, ESC, motors, remote controller, and the charger from any manufacturing defects for 12 months from the date of purchase. The warranty on the battery is limited - battery replacements need to be approved by ONSRA GmbH Switzerland, according to the manufacturer's policy. Not more than one battery will be replaced per board purchase. Please note that we only provide warranty for products purchased on onsracalifornia.com. Purchases from other sources are excluded.
Remote control and lithium battery can be replaced if they haven’t been disassembled in a year. Make sure to charge the lithium battery once every two weeks when not using it. Motor’s defects liability period is 12 months. Other accessories are not included in defects liability.
What is NOT covered under ONSRA GmbH warranty?
- Wheels / Bearings / Bushings / Grip Tape are considered wear and tear items and will not be covered.
- Damage caused by improper use, improper maintenance, or improper storage, for example water damage
- Any damage outside of normal use
- Damage caused by unauthorized repairs of the product
- Damage or injury to the rider or other objects caused by the skateboard or its accessories
- Normal battery degradation from use
- Damage to the battery due to incorrect charging or leaving it uncharged for an extended period
If the product has a problem under the following conditions within the warranty period, we will charge a fee:
- Improper operation include impact, crashing, etc.
- Disassembling, repackaging and repairing without company’s instruction.
- Motor stall and overweight usage.
- Irresistible force (fire, flood, earthquake, etc.)
- Used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation
Who covers shipping costs?
Customers are requested to pay for the shipping fees within or not within the warranty period when sending the product to us. ONSRA California will cover the shipping cost of replacement parts to the customer.
We recommend that you ship your ONSRA California Product via US Priority Mail, FedEx, or UPS and keep your tracking number for future reference. We recommend that you insure for the retail value.
ONSRA California will take responsibility for all packages that are signed for and received at our warehouse. Please contact your shipping service for shipments that do not arrive to our facility.
**Items sold on onsracalifornia.com and that are not from the ONSRA brand have their own unique manufacturer’s warranty and the ONSRA warranty does not apply to them.